2022 BMW iX Interior
The all-new fully electric BMW iX interior is spacious, comfortable, and loaded with premium features that will enhance any drive in and around East Greenwich. From its plush sustainable materials and high-tech systems to its large panoramic sunroof featuring electrochromic shading, this first-ever fully electric Sports Activity Vehicle® has a lot to offer Warwick drivers like you. Learn more about the BMW iX seating, dimensions, and interior features with BMW of Warwick, then pre-order your own BMW iX today!
BMW iX Seating
The BMW iX offers two rows of seating that can accommodate up to five passengers. The luxury iX interior includes premium materials, many of which are sustainably sourced, along with built-in features designed to up the ante on comfort. Review the BMW iX seating materials, upholstery, and features below:
- Sustainable Materials: Sustainably sourced materials are employed throughout the BMW iX interior with Sensatec® as standard and Exclusive Natural leather an available option. Both are treated with a natural olive leaf extract that benefits the environment while improving the quality of the cabin. The BMW iX interior also utilizes FSC-certified wood, recycled nylon waste material, and recycled plastics for many of the trim elements and finishes.
- Stylish Upholsteries: Sensatec® is available in Black, Gray, and Mocha with the standard Atelier specification. The Stonegray specification offers Loft, which combines high-quality textiles with microfiber in a unique pattern. Natural leather is also available in Castanea and Amido.
- Seating Features: Both rows of seats can be heated, and the upholstery on the rear seats goes all the way to the edge of the cabin, creating an especially inviting rear row. The front and rear outboard seats also have integrated headrests which can be outfitted with speakers—a first for BMW.
BMW iX Interior Dimensions
There’s plenty of room inside the BMW iX for everyone to stretch out and enjoy the ride. Check out the BMW iX interior dimensions below to see how they can enhance your Providence-area driving experience:
- Head Room (front/rear): 42.0 inches/39.5 inches
- Leg Room (front/rear): 40.2 inches/38.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/rear): 60.7 inches/58.3 inches
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row/behind 1st-row): 37.1 cubic feet/77.9 cubic feet
BMW iX Interior Design & Features
You’ll enjoy a wide array of premium features and amenities inside the new BMW iX. Some of the design elements and features that will add comfort and convenience to your Cranston commute include:
- Panoramic Moonroof: This large panoramic moonroof lends an airy and spacious ambiance to the cabin, and can be equipped with electrochromic shading which is a rare feature that employs thousands of liquid crystals to provide protection from harsh sunlight.
- Curved Glass Display: The 4.9-inch BMW Curved Display is the centerpiece, and while the console Controller retains some hard keys, for most functions you’ll use the system’s active haptic inputs and feeler bars.
- ShyTech: Includes intelligent features that remain largely in the background, revealing their function only when in use or as needed. Some of the ShyTech features built into the BMW iX interior include, speakers are hidden behind the acoustic fabric, radiant heat in the dash and door panels, visually minimized buttons and controls, and touch-sensitive surfaces in open-pore wood.
- Other Interior Features: Some of the other BMW iX interior feature highlights include standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Wi-Fi hotspot compatibility, a standard 18-speaker Harman/Kardon® stereo, and an optional 30-speaker Bowers & Wilkins stereo, among many available upgrades and options.
Learn More About the BMW iX at BMW of Warwick!
Our knowledgeable sales team is standing by to fill you in on the BMW iX price as well as the BMW iX dimensions, seating, and interior features. Not sure that the IX is the right electric vehicle for you? Check out our BMW iX vs. BMW i4 comparison. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
More from BMW of Warwick
The precision-engineered 2022 BMW X3 delivers strong performance on East Greenwich-area roads and beyond. With three powerful turbocharged engines offered across the lineup, you’ll enjoy quick acceleration, responsive handling, and a maximum BMW X3 towing capacity of 4,400 pounds when equipped with the optional BMW X3 tow hitch. Learn more about the BMW X3 2022…
The 2022 BMW X7 offers East Greenwich drivers a winning combination of luxury, athletic performance, and a smooth ride quality that is sure to elevate your driving experience. The BMW X7 is the largest vehicle in the BMW X model lineup, and will certainly provide all the cabin space you need for passengers and cargo,…
The 2022 BMW X5 price begins at $60,600 MSRP and is offered in five distinct trim levels for East Greenwich drivers to pick from. While the entry-level BMW X5 sDrive40i provides an enormous selection of interior features and impressive performance capabilities, the upper-level configurations for the BMW X5 add luxurious amenities that will take your…