Get Cozy in the 2021 BMW X3 Interior
The 2021 BMW X3 is a leader in the luxury compact SUV class, and it’s easy to see why. In addition to a powerful engine and a striking design, this celebrated model offers a cabin with all the top-of-the-line features Warwick drivers expect. If you’re ready to learn more about the 2021 BMW X3 interior, BMW of Warwick is here to help. Read on to learn everything you need to know about the BMW X3 interior.
BMW X3 Seating Capacity and Cargo Space
Do you want to know the BMW X3 seating capacity? If you don’t need a third row, and seating for five passengers is sufficient for your drives out to East Greenwich and Providence, the dimensions of the 2021 BMW X3 are probably perfect for you. Review them below:
- Headroom: 41.1 inches (1st) / 39.1 inches (2nd)
- Shoulder Room: 57.6 inches (1st) / 56.0 inches (2nd)
- Legroom: 40.3 inches (1st) / 36.4 inches (2nd)
- X3 Passenger Volume: 101 cubic feet
If you need more cargo space, fold the rear seats down to access even more space for all your gear:
- X3 Cargo Space (All Seats Upright): 28.7 cubic feet
- X3 Cargo Space (Rear Seats Flat): 62.7 cubic feet
If you still require more room or you need seating for up to seven people, you’ll want to consider the larger X5 SAV®. If you’re looking for something a little smaller, the BMW X1 interior also deserves a closer look.
BMW X3 Interior: Features and Amenities
The 2021 BMW X3 is jam-packed with high-end features, so you can enjoy seamless connectivity experience on the go. Here’s what you’ll enjoy as standard in the base X3 model:
- Engine Start/Stop button
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- 3-spoke leather-wrapped sport steering wheel
- HiFi Sound System with 12-speakers
- SensaTec® Upholstery, Dark Oak Wood trim, and an Anthracite Headliner
- Apple CarPlay™ Compatibility
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone climate control
- 5.7-inch analog instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch central touchscreen display
- Live Cockpit Plus featuring Navigation with iDrive 6.0
- 10-way power front sport seats
In addition, with the sDrive30i and xDrive30i trim levels, you have the option to upgrade to any of the following:
- 16-speaker Harman/Kardon® premium audio system
- Head-up display
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Wireless device charging
- BMW Gesture Control
If you decide to take your Cranston commute up a notch and advance to the X3 M40i trim, you’ll also get cozy 14-way power-adjustable front seats, a panoramic moonroof, and much more.
Experience the BMW X3 Interior at BMW of Warwick!
There’s no time like the present to experience the BMW X3 seating capacity and interior for yourself. Contact BMW of Warwick to set up a test drive at the dealership, or review our extensive inventory of new BMW models online. When you’re ready to take the next step, apply for financing from the comfort of your home, and then give us a call. You can even complete the entire shopping process through our online showroom!
More From BMW of Warwick
The new BMW X7 is a spacious, powerful, and well-equipped Sports Activity Vehicle® that could be the ideal fit for East Greenwich-area families or anyone who leads an active lifestyle. In this guide to the 2023 BMW X7 trim levels, we’ll take a look at the specs, features, and starting MSRP of each trim to help…
The 2023 BMW i7 electric sedan offers a refined and athletic exterior design that will undoubtedly turn heads wherever you drive. However, the BMW i7 interior is just as eye-catching, and with its wide array of premium features, will enhance any drive in and around East Greenwich. Learn more about the 2023 BMW i7 interior features…
As the flagship BMW sedan, the BMW 7 Series delivers a premium driving experience that few competitors can rival. With the release of the seventh generation 2023 BMW 7 Series, East Greenwich-area drivers can look forward to a number of upgrades that will further redefine comfort, connectivity, and performance wherever they drive. Central to the many…