2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
Although it’s one of the most competitively-priced models in the current BMW lineup, the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior leaves little to be desired. The team at BMW of Warwick wants you to get everything you desire out of your next new car, so we’ve broken down everything you need to know about the standard and available features in the new 3 Series. Take a closer look below!
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity and Dimensions
Before we dive into the details, it’s important to cover the basics:
- The BMW 3 Series seating capacity is always five, no matter what options you choose.
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige is standard, but Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching is available.
- Heated front seats, heated rear outboard seats, and a heated steering wheel are all available. However, there aren’t any BMW 3 Series ventilated seats at this time.
How does the new 3 Series interior measure up on paper? Here are the most important specs and dimensions:
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Trunk Volume: 17 cubic feet, or more with standard 40/20/40-split rear seats
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
What can you expect from the base-model 3 Series? You’ll enjoy each of the following features as standard on your drives through East Greenwich and North Kingstown:
- Technology and Entertainment: iDrive 6.0 infotainment system, an 8.8-inch infotainment display, Navigation with over-the-air updates, two USB ports, Bluetooth® streaming, 205-watt 10-speaker HiFi Sound System.
- Comfort and Convenience: Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory, 14-way power front seats, Automatic tri-zone climate control, 2-way one-touch glass moonroof, Aluminum or Wood interior trim in Oak, Maple, or Ash.
Looking for even more to love? The following features all become available in optional packages or higher-end trims:
- 10.25-inch touch screen
- Harman Kardon® surround sound audio system
- Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility
- Customizable ambient interior lighting
- Wireless device charging panel
- Remote engine start with cabin preconditioning
Find out how the 3 Series compares to its larger alternative by exploring the 2020 BMW 5 Series interior today.
You’ve Got to See the 3 Series Cabin for Yourself!
Are you ready to see the new BMW 3 Series interior for yourself? Find out what BMW of Warwick can do to help you get started with your BMW 3 Series lease or loan today! Although we’re easy to reach, we can help you take the next steps at home in North Kingstown or Coventry. If you’re still researching other BMW models, we’d also be happy to walk you through the BMW X7 price points.
More From BMW of Warwick
The BMW X3 is a compact Sport Activity Vehicle® with so much to offer the East Greenwich-area’s adventurous drivers, but how much is a BMW X3, anyway, and what will you receive for the 2020 BMW X3 price? Even if you opt for the base model, priced at $41,950 MSRP, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive suite of…
Are you ready to upgrade your East Greenwich-area drives with a new BMW X5? It’s easy to get all the features you desire when you take advantage of our BMW X5 lease offers, but identifying and outfitting your own X5 may still feel like a challenge! We’ve put together a comprehensive overview of the 2020 BMW…
When you’re darting through East Greenwich in a 2020 BMW 5 Series, you’ll look like the toast of the town no matter where you’re going. That applies to your passengers as well, because the BMW 5 Series interior will delight anyone you decide to bring along with you on your next ride. New 5 Series Inventory…